Baldrige Executive Fellows Program
Message from the Director
2017–2018 Application Now Open; Deadline: December 2016*
*The 2017–2018 deadline will be mid-December 2016. Selection decisions will be made in January 2017.
2016–2017 Application Deadline: Closed
How to Apply
To apply, submit the following documents:
- Your resumé, including e-mail, postal address, and telephone contact information; and the name and e-mail address of an assistant or alternate contact person
- An organizational chart that includes names and titles showing your position within the organization
- A recommendation letter from your highest-ranking official showing the organization’s support of your participation in the program
- A list of key competitors (in order that we may avoid creating a cohort that would be unable to share effectively due to competitive situations)
Mail complete package or upload to secure e-mail file transfer site.
Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
Bldg. 101/A600, 100 Bureau Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
Secure E-mail File Transfer
Packages can be submitted through the NIST secure file transfer site. Please follow directions below.
1. Submit e-mail address to email@example.com
to be invited to use the file transfer site
2. Create an account and password and select register
3. Sign into account
4. Upload package, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and check transfer is complete
5. Sign out of account
Please Note: We cannot accept documents with personally identifiable information (i.e., information that is not publically available, such as social security numbers, personal phone numbers, etc., via regular email).
Selection decisions will be based on (1) sector mix, (2) appropriate level within the organization, (3) likelihood to follow through, (4) diversity, and (5) no direct competitors with participating award recipients or other Fellows. Candidates will be notified of the decision by January 29, 2016. Tuition payment of $25,000 is due by February 26, 2016. The fee covers all materials, as well as a standard hotel room and at least four meals for each session.
About Fellows | Program Benefits | Printable PDF Version of Product Sheet
For more information on the Baldrige Executive Fellows Program:
www.nist.gov/baldrige/fellows | 301.975.2036 | email@example.com
Paperwork Reduction Act Notice
OMB Control #0693-0076
Expiration Date: December 31, 2018
This collection of information contains Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) requirements approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Notwithstanding any other provisions of law, no person is required to respond to, nor shall any person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with, a collection of information subject to the requirements of the PRA unless that collection of information displays a currently valid OMB control number. Public reporting burden for this collection is estimated to be 60 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Persons wishing to comment on the burden estimate or any aspect of this collection of information, or offer suggestions for reducing this burden, should send their comments to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Attn: Robert Fangmeyer, Director Baldrige Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.