CORAL Name: Vistec E-beam
This system enables direct writing of advanced nanolithography patterns on wafers or masks
Specifications / Capabilities:
- Resolution: < 4 nm
- Linewidth: < 10 nm
- Stitching and overlay accuracy: ≤ 15 nm (mean + 3 sigma)
- 100 keV
- 50 MHz, 20 bits for high throughput and pattern accuracy
- Pieceparts to 150 mm wafers (with 300 mm capability)
- 7-inch mask capability
- 10-wafer air-lock capacity
Scientific Opportunities / Applications:
- Patterning resist coated substrates from small irregular-sized chip pieces to 200 mm wafers
Access to this tool requires that you have attended NanoFab safety orientation, passed the safety test, and have been properly trained on the tool. If you have any questions, please contact the NanoFab User Coordinator, or the tool contact person.
Access to this machine follows standard NanoFab operating hours (7am - 7pm Monday - Friday). Out of hours access requires prior approval by the NanoFab Manager.