Conferences and Events
NIST routinely hosts and supports forensic science events in cooperation with other forensic science community groups. These events bring together scientists, researchers, practitioners, industry representatives, and members of the criminal justice community to address the pressing needs of the forensic science community.
These event pages offer the latest information on each upcoming event, which includes registration information, abstracts, draft agendas, recommended attendees, and attendance information.
These event pages offer the final agendas, presentations, abstracts, registration lists, and videos of the completed events. Videos are only available if the event was previously distributed via live webcast.
NIST DNA Analyst Webinar Series: Probabilistic Genotyping and Software Programs (Part 2), Sept. 18, 2014
- NIST DNA Analyst Webinar Series: Validation Concepts and Resources (Part I), Aug. 6, 2014
- NIST Mobile Forensics Workshop and Webcast, Jun 18, 2014
- NIST DNA Analyst Webinar Series: Probabilistic Genotyping and Software Programs (Part 1), May 28, 2014
- Cloud Computing Forensic Science Workshop, March 24, 2014
- Organization of Scientific Area Committees webcast from AAFS, Feb. 18, 2014
- Measurement Science and Standards in Forensic Handwriting Analysis, June 4-5, 2013
- Emerging Trends in Synthetic Drugs Workshop, April 30-May1, 2013
- DNA Analyst Training on Mixture Interpretation, April 12, 2013
- ANSI/NIST-ITL Standard Workshop 2013,, January 28-30, 2013
- Forensics@NIST 2012, November 30, 2012
- Measurement Science and Standards in Forensic Firearms Analysis, July 10-11, 2012