- libmoc - library support for MOC
- libtlv - library support for TLV encoded structures
- cardinfo - Validation of MINEX II cards
- cardtest - Test harness for MINEX II card trials
BiomAPP - Software Tools for Biometric Applications: PIV + MINEX II Match-on-Card
Utilities for accessing and testing of MINEX II compliant smart cards
This page documents NIST's BiomAPP project to develop and disseminate open-source software for validation and use of smartcards in the MINEX II test.
Personal Identity Verification - Support specifically for PIV-records
A compressed zip archive of the ISO C source code is updated nightly. Users electing to download the source code in this form will not receive notification of software revisions and are likely to have an out-of-date copy very quickly. NIST is eager to avoid unknown and undocumented bifurcation of the code amongst users and we therefore strongly recommend organizations to run Perforce as their default method of access. The zip archive is really intended for preview purposes only.
Contributions and comments are welcome and should be directed to the technical contacts Wayne Salamon and Patrick Grother. Patches to our code can only be accepted after review and testing.
This software was developed at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) by employees of the Federal Government in the course of their official duties. Pursuant to Title 17 Section 105 of the United States Code, this software is not subject to copyright protection and is in the public domain. NIST assumes no responsibility whatsoever for use by other parties of its source code or open source server, and makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, about its quality, reliability, or any other characteristic.
* Specific software products identified here are used in order to perform the code management tasks at hand. However, in no case does identification of any commercial product, trade name, or vendor, imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the products and equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose.