Note to those reading
this as a plain text file: The documentation (help file collection)
for MacLispix is now in HTML format. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer
or some other HTML browser to view these files.
a public domain image analysis program
for the Macintosh,
written by David
S. Bright , Microanalysis
Research Group , NIST.
Features of MacLispix:
Intro | Contents
| MLx menu | MLx
buttons | Widgets | Index
| Examples | What's New
- Stacks: Movies, Depth profiles, Cropping and saving of large
- Groups: Coordinated measurements, Color overlays, Scatter
- Pixels: bit, byte, integer, RGB, real, complex.
- Statistical measurements. Signal / noise determinations.
- Special purpose Widgets: Diffraction analysis, Segmentation
(blobbing and measurement), Registration, Principal Component