buttons)| (three dimensional CHI)| (two
The traceback function allows clusters in the CHI (or scatter diagram)
to be associated with areas in the original images (or maps). Works in the
TOP CHI window (two or three dimensional).
- Immediately after clicking the traceback button, drag parallelogram
- The outlines (parallelograms) will be automatically colored.
- Drag one side (which remains fixed), then drag the width.
- In other words, there are two drags per region.
- Note that the side may be extended beyond the image boundary by dragging
over that boundary. This may be useful when including pixels near the corners
of the image.
- Once the mouse button is let up, that particular drag is finished.
- Watch the information window strip to see which region you are now
- Drag up to 19 regions (as of Feb '98).
- Click the go away box of the information line when finished mousing
regions, to show the traceback. The colors in the traceback window correspond
to the colors of the region outlines.