Circular Profile Plot
This tool is part of the Circle (measurement)
Tool, rather than the Profiles Tool, because you need to
position a circle rather than a line in order to generate the plot.
The image is in the lx-images
folder distributed with Lispix. It is lx-images / electron-diffraction
Open the image with File / Open.
- Open the Circle Tool: TOOLS / Circle.
- Select the rings image by clicking on it to make it active, then click Image!
in the circle tool.
- Turn on the circle: Circle On!
- Positon the circle by dragging the small circular handle in the center.
- Set the radius of the circle to the maximum radius you wish to plot.
- Plot using Analysis / Ring average plot.