Listed below are links to web sites and documents that do not necessarily fall within the scope of the Ac-dc difference Calibration Service site, but may nonetheless be useful. As always, the external links listed below may have information that may be of interest to our users, but NIST does not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the facts presented on these sites. Further, NIST does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites.
- Calibration Services: The NIST calibration program home page
- Measurement Uncertainties: NIST web site on the expression of measurement uncertainties
- NVLAP: The National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Quality Standards: Every thing you’ve always wanted to know about quality systems (ISO 9000, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Databases: A listing of interesting and useful databases
- NVL: A link to the NIST Virtual Library
- Working with NIST: Funding opportunities, partnerships, patents, etc.
- Visitor Information: Information for visitors, including the latest security procedures
- Staff Directory: Contact information for NIST staff
- NMIs: A listing of National Metrology Institutes worldwide
- IEEE: The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (USA)
- IEE: The Institute of Electrical Engineers (UK), now the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Cal Lab Magazine: Prints articles about metrology and features an extensive conference schedule
- NCSLI: The National Conference of Standards Laboratories International. Good source for metrology and standards information
- BIPM: The Bureau International des Poids et Mesures