You searched on:
Author: kimberly briggman
Displaying records 31 to 35.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Surface Residence Time Measurement of Transient Methyl Radicals
Kimberly A Briggman, P C Stair, E Weitz
32. Sum Frequency Spectroscopy Studies of Adsorption of Additives on Metal/Electrolyte Interfaces
Clayton S. Yang, Lee J Richter, Kimberly A Briggman, John C. Stephenson, Thomas P Moffat, Gery R Stafford
In situ and ex situ VR-SFG studies of mercaptopropylsulfonate (MPSA) molecules adsorbed on metal/electrolyte interfaces prove the molecular conformation is sensitive to hydration. MPSA catalyses electrodeposition of copper interconnection for semicon ...
33. Nonlinear Optics as a Detection Scheme for Biomimetic Sensors: SFG Spectroscopy of Hybrid Bilayer Membrane Formation
T Petralli-Mallow, Kimberly A Briggman, Lee J Richter, John C. Stephenson, Anne L Plant
Vibrational spectra of biomimetic membranes have been obtained using a broad-band approach to sum frequency generation (SFG). A new innovation, broad band SFG (BBSFG) allows for high quality SFG spectra with rapid collection times. With the BBSFG a ...
34. Nonlinear Optics as a Detection Scheme for Biomimetic Sensors: SFG Spectroscopy of Hybrid Bilayer Membrane Formation, ed. by M. Fallahi, B. Swanson
T Petralli-mallow, Kimberly A Briggman, L J Richter, John C. Stephenson, A L Plant
35. Effects of Surface Functionality and Humidty on the Adhesion Force and Chemical Contrast Measured With AFM
Tinh Nguyen, X. Gu, Lei Chen, D Julthongpiput, Kimberly A Briggman, Jeeseong Hwang, Jonathan W. (Jonathan W.) Martin