SEARCH The NIST Data Gateway - created in 2002, the Data Gateway provides an index of many NIST scientific and technical databases by keyword, property and substance name. These databases cover a broad range of substances and properties from many different scientific disciplines. The Gateway includes links to free online NIST data systems, NIST SRD products and article searches for the Journal of Physical Chemical Reference Data and The National Standard Reference Data System.
- SRD Indexed by Discipline
- Mass Spec: NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library
- ICSD: FIZ/NIST Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- TDE: NIST ThermoDataEngine
- PIV Cards: NIST Test Personal Identity Verification Card
- PED: NIST-ACers Phase Equilibria Diagram Database
- SESSA: NIST Simulation of Electron Spectra for Surface Analysis
- NIST Imaging Databases
Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD) is published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) for NIST. The objective of the Journal is to provide critically evaluated physical and chemical property data, fully documented as to the original sources and the criteria used for evaluation.
The National Standard Reference Data System (NSRDS-NBS) provides access to the quantitative data of physical sciences, critically evaluated and compiled.
Tel: 301-975-2200 Fax: 301-975-4553